GET THE BEST FROM YOUR SOLICITOR
We want our client’s to get the best service from King Street Solicitors and I have prepared a few tips to help you to help us:-
- Try not to listen to “advice” from friends and family. They are often too emotionally involved and their experiences do not mean that yours should be the same.
- Be open to negotiation. It is a very rare case that is settled without negotiation.
- Listen to the advice given. Whilst you do not have to accept the advice, our job is to provide you with the advice to help you make an informed decision about your case.
- If possible try and settle out of court. Court proceedings can be expensive, lengthy and emotionally draining.
- Consider mediation. Mediation puts you in control and can often be a more economical way forward. King Street Solicitors can make referrals to Mediators on your behalf.
- If your solicitor is not listening to you find one that does.
Our Family Team is here to help you. We offer a range of services which can be found on our website or give us a call and speak to one of our Team. We offer a range of appointments including free half hour and appointments at short notice for urgent matters.
We are currently offering a 25% discount on all new divorce, Will and Power of Attorney instructions received in August and September.