Our Lawyers and Family Paralegals are members of an organisation called ‘Resolution’.
Resolution Code of Practice
Resolution members must abide by a Code of Practice which includes that we will:
- Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language.
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
- Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions.
- Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgment.
- Use our experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.
- Continually develop our knowledge and skills.
How King Street Solicitors LLP comply with the Code of Practice
To ensure that we comply with the Code of Practice, and act in the best interests of our clients we will:
- Listen to you, be honest with you, and treat you with respect.
- Explain all the options and give you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Help you focus on what’s important in the long term.
- Help you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Work with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Manage stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
We’ll put you first, always
We aim to treat our clients with the utmost of respect and deal with your relationship breakdown and the issues that may arise from this, in a constructive and non-confrontational manner, putting your and your children’s best interests first.
We have access to training and resources through Resolution which provides information leaflets and resources, which we are then able to share with our clients.
In view of our team’s approach to family law matters you can instruct King Street Solicitors LLP with confidence.