We are very pleased to announce that Andrew Gullett has joined King Street Solicitors in our wills and probate team. Andrew is a very experienced wills and probate solicitor who will be working out of both our Wakefield and Pontefract offices.
Want to know more about Andrew…?
Andrew is proud to be Yorkshire born and bred and was brought up on a Dairy farm between Bradford and Halifax. He was educated locally and before embarking on his legal career worked in Customer Service – training which he has carried with him throughout his career to ensure that his clients always receive a first class service. In his spare time, Andrew particular likes to travel and explore new places, including charitable pursuits.
We asked Andrew for five things that people would not know about him:
- He was brought up on a farm but he has never milked a cow and wouldn’t know where to start ! He loves the outdoor life though and hopes one day to return to his roots and have a small place with animals.
- He’s no Sportsman (in fact he’s pretty left-footed!) but is a surprisingly strong swimmer and loves anything to do with water. He also has a kayak which he loves to take onto the Leeds/Liverpool which he lives near.
- Andrew is a great cook (or so his friends tell him!).
- He has a cat called Mollie and 9 tropical fish (and no they don’t have names!).
- He’s a great 8 pianist but he’s massively out of practice. He has though (rustily) played as recently as last year for a local charity breakfast club.
To book an appointment with Andrew call 01924 332395 (Wakefield) or 01977 705762 (Pontefract).