Next in line to meet during our #meetthepartners month is Nicola Coppinger. Nicola is a member of the Law Society Family Law Advanced Panel and undertakes a width range of family law work including divorce, cohabitation disputes, financial cases and private law children proceedings. Nicola lives locally with her husband and two very adorable children.
We asked Nicola for 5 things you might not know about her:
- I was the Mascot for Leeds United when I was 12 years old for my birthday. I was featured in the match programme and got to meet all the players including my icon at the time, David Batty!
- I was the West Yorkshire Discus champion for the U15’s at school. Despite only being 5ft 3 inches tall, I am extremely strong! I love sport and played in lots of different teams up to the age of 16.
- I love clothes and shopping. However with two young children to keep occupied, I now tend to do most of my shopping online, especially around Christmas time!
- I love snow. I would love to live in a freezing cold climate and go sledging and skiing every day and drink hot chocolate.
- I have always lived in Wakefield and I am proud of my roots. I attended the local Outwood Grange School which is now a strong Academy and school of choice for the town! It’s great to be growing a business in my home town and helping people resolve their family legal problems.
One more fact about Nicola is that she is great at multi-tasking. We are all amazed by how she can walk and eat a falafel wrap without spilling anything!